Sunday 19 September 2010

Engagement shoot - but what to wear?

Yay! I am a very happy bunny today because I just booked our engagement shoot :-)

Ruby of Ruby Yeo Photography is flying over from Malaysia to see her sister and has very kindly agreed to shoot our engagement pictures!

Visit her blog here to see some of her work:


Sooo I have a photographer, I have two locations (London Southbank where Scott proposed and Greenwich where we went on our first date), I have the fiance to be photographed with and so now all I need is something to wear!

I have absoloutely nothing post-baby that will look good for a photo shoot :-( I've ransacked the wardrobe and can find NOTHING so now its onto the web to find something just right for the engagement shoot!

Wish me luck, I'm going to need it!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment