Wednesday 1 September 2010

Budget Special: Headpieces and Side Tiaras




Ok so whats a girl to do if her budget doesn't stretch to swarovski crystal encrusted Jenny Packham then?
I've spent the past few days hunting down glamorous, affordable alternatives that still look a million dollars and here are the two best I came up with...
The top design is (and you will never have guessed it!) from Topshop and is just £8 un.be.liev.able! So cute and so on trend it hurts. This design can be worn as a traditional alice band or as a 'side tiara' and could easily be glammed up by sticking some sparkly gems to the centres of the flowers! Now that is what I call a bargain.
The second design is more expensive at £88 from Glitzy Secrets (the home to the most fabulous costume style jeweller you could find) and although a little bit less affordable it is very luxurious and sparkly and would add that 'wow' factor to a wedding outfit with very little going out of the purse! Glitzy secrets have designs starting at as little as £16 but once I saw this 'Eternal Rose' I was stuck... there's no beating about the bush - I want it!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment