Friday 9 July 2010

Wedding shoes! Yum!



Wow! I've been looking for inspiration for my wedding outfit for quite a long time now and when I came across the Christian Louboutin 'Margi Diams' shoes on Net-a-porter I was (literally and that's a first for me) speechless! Cue sending a link straight to Scott's blackberry with a massive pleading text attempting to express to him just how much I love these shoes... all was well and good... that is until we noticed the hefty price tag of £1200!
And so then it was back to the drawing board - unless we win the lottery - and that when I came across these fabulous 'lady dragon' shoes by Vivienne Westwood that are a lot more purse friendly at less than £100! So they aren't quite the shoes of my dream but if I really must compromise then these are what I want!
xxx
'I don't know who invented the high heel, but all men owe him a lot' - Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment