Monday 5 July 2010

Twilight Eclipse: Movie Review


Wooohoooo!
Thanks to my wonderful, amazing fiance (did I mention how wonderful and amazing he is?!) we got preview tickets for me, Scott and my three little sisters to see Twilight Eclipse last night!
And it was great! I was super excited about the movie release and was definately not dissapointed. With a lot of book to movie adaptations you miss out on a lot of the 'background story' and the emotional stuff but the director did the book justice in more ways than one. The fight scenes were well captured and quite stylized although in the words of my seven year old sister [she would have preferred] 'a longer fight and a lot less of the kissing'.
We all thoroughly enjoyed our evening, although it must have cost Scott a small fortune in supplies *n.b we should probably get shares in a popcorn distributor!* and the movie was ten out of ten!
Go see it when it's released in cinemas next week...
ps: jasper Cullen suddenly got very hot, especially with that cute southern accent *swoon*
xxx
'His touch brought with it the strangest feeling of relief - as if I had been in pain and that pain had suddenly ceased' Bella Swan, Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment