Saturday 3 July 2010

Australia: Movie Review

Ok so I have a confession to make, I am in love with Hugh Jackman and so I was a little biased when I sat down to watch this with Scott at the cinema last year.
However even if Hugh Jackman hadn't been in the film (topless is one scene!) I would have still fallen head over heels in love with it.
Everything about this movie is amazing - the story, the actors, the set design, the amazing landscapes, the costumes... EVERYTHING! And so it is with hand on heart that I can give this movie a 10 out of 10 rating! It made me cry, it made me laugh out loud and it is one of those films that makes you feel all warm inside - don't pretend you don't know what I mean :-p
Could somebody please send me and the family over there please? I want to live in the sun!
xxx
'If you got no love in your heart you've got nothing... no dreaming, no story, no nothing' - Magarri the Magic Man, Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment