Thursday 14 October 2010

Apologies!

Oh. My. Goodness...

Apologies are definately in order as I have completely neglected the blog lately - I do honestly have very good reasons

a) Lily has been pretty ill with a viral infection (bad germs! probably because she puts everything she finds in her mouth!)
b) I have been busy working on not one but TWO weddings - the last one was Saturday 9th October, last weekend, and it was completely hectic - I think my body is still trying to get over the tiredness
c) Scott has been working loads so every minute we have spare to spend together we have been - it's horrible to not see him all day, spend a little family time together and then go off doing separate things!

ANYWAY...

I will be sure to post as much as possible this week to make up for my long absence, I am sure you all missed me! haha!

xxx

ps engagement shoot is this saturday and the dress i bought off of ebay to wear (gorgeous 1950's repro navy blue halterneck hasn't yet arrived aaargh!) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment