Monday 28 June 2010

First Post!!!

Heya,
So this is my first post on my brand new blog, 'welcome'
I started up this blog as my last blog (www.thelifeandloveofalondoncouple.blogspot.com) accidentally got deleted (oops!) so this will be the new base of operations :-)
As some of you will know, or could find out from reading my profile, I am Alex.
I'm a 21 year old mummy of (currently) six month old Lily-Rose and fiance of Scott, who just so you know is the most amazing man I have EVER met! We live in the grand and every so slightly downtrodden city of London, in England that is, and this blog is an outlet for our love, thoughts and the inspiration we find everyday.
I hope you enjoy reading, become a follower and comment when the feeling strikes you,
Adios amigos!
'Where does the family start? It starts with a boy falling in love with a girl. No superior alternative has yet been found.' - Sir Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment